Different Types of Personal Injury Cases
The attorneys at Legler, Murphy & Battaglia, LLP, can help with many types of personal injury cases. We have been handling car accident cases for over thirty-two years. In addition, our attorneys also have extensive experience in many other types of personal injury claims.
Personal injury claims do not always involve car accidents. A personal injury claim can be any injury caused by someone else’s negligence. However, attorneys must be able to prove the other party’s negligence and that the negligence caused a victim’s injuries. The value of personal injury claims can vary.
The following list is an example of the many different types of personal injury claims that our Firm handles:
1. Negligent Security Accident cases can include:
• Poor lighting in a public place, such as a parking garage or apartment building;
• Faulty or improperly maintained security systems and video monitoring;
• Lack of signage;
• Lack of emergency exits or improperly lit emergency exit signs; and
• Not enough security guards to secure the area or improperly trained security guards.
2. Bicycle and Pedestrian Accident cases can include:
• Faulty sidewalks and roadways;
• Drivers not paying attention to pedestrians and bicyclist; and
• Drivers not paying attention to traffic signals and signs.
3. Work Accident cases can include:
• Construction work;
• Hospitality work;
• Health care work;
• Restaurant and service work; and
• Any industry where injuries can be sustained.
4. Slip and Fall Accident cases can include:
• Wet floor;
• Defective stairs; and
• Rough or uneven ground or flooring.
5. Premises Liability Accident cases can include:
• A dog bite or attack;
• Poor lighting, fire hazards and unstable buildings that cause injury or death;
• Public pool hazards that cause accidents;
• A lack of maintenance on a property, leading to dangerous conditions; and
• Amusement park ride injuries.
If your personal injury does not fall into one of the categories described above, still give our office a call. We offer free consultations and we do not charge you unless we win your case.
Each case presents with difference facts and circumstances. This is why it is important to talk to an attorney immediately after being injured. Call us at (941) 748-5599 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We serve clients in Bradenton, Parrish, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, and elsewhere in Southwest Florida.