Are You Getting Wage Loss Benefits?
When you are injured on the job, you are entitled to wage loss benefits if your injury causes you to miss work or to lose wages. The workers’ compensation carrier is obligated to pay you a portion of your earnings as long as you are unable to work.
The sooner you contact an attorney, the better. The lawyers at Legler Murphy & Battaglia, LLP, can help you submit your wage loss claims to the insurance carrier. We work on behalf of all injured workers who experience difficulty with obtaining their wage loss benefits. We can make sure you get what you are entitled to and help prevent insurers from:
- Pressuring you to say things or sign documents that could limit your rights
- Making mistakes in your benefits calculations
- Denying compensability of your injuries
- Contesting whether your injury is really work-related
- Denying payment of wage loss benefits
- Reducing your wage loss benefits
- Terminating your benefits early
Legler Murphy & Battaglia, LLP, is protecting the rights of injured workers throughout Bradenton, Sarasota and the surrounding communities since 1989.
Types of Wage Loss Benefits
- Temporary total disability (TDD): When you cannot work at all, you can receive these wage loss benefits. The amount is generally two-thirds of your average weekly pay, up to a maximum rate.
- Partial disability: These benefits are paid if you are not yet fully recovered, but are able to perform light duty work. The Bradenton wage loss benefits attorneys will help you navigate the complex workers’ compensation law and explain the law in terms you can understand.
We help clients determine their average weekly wage and what they can expect to receive as compensation while they are off work based upon their eligibility and injuries.
Free Case Evaluation | Sarasota & Bradenton Permanent Total Disability Benefits Attorneys
To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at Legler Murphy & Battaglia, LLP, call one of our Florida offices: Bradenton at 941-748-5599 or Sarasota at 941-366-3782. You can also contact us online.
If you are injured or recovering, let us come to your home, the hospital or another convenient location. We can also arrange transportation for you at no cost. There are no fees or costs until we win your case.