Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits Lawyers
Following a work accident, many injured workers face tough opposition from their employer and insurance company after they file a workers’ compensation claim. Too often, claims are denied, payments are delayed or benefits are prematurely terminated. You need medical benefits to help pay for the costs of medical treatment as you recover. We will help you get all the benefits you are entitled to.
Whatever the challenge you face with your workers’ compensation claim, you need protection. The law firm of Legler Murphy & Battaglia, LLP, is dedicated to protecting the rights of injured workers and has done so since 1989. From our Bradenton office, we represent people throughout Manatee and Sarasota counties.
When you depend on medical benefits, our Bradenton workers’ compensation medical benefits attorneys can assist with:
- Facilitating and arranging medical treatment
- Changing doctors
- Arranging IMEs (independent medical examinations)
- Obtaining transportation to and from medical appointments
- Obtaining mileage reimbursement
- Setting up workability tests and treatment, including functional capacity evaluations, vocational assessments, vocational training, rehabilitation and retraining
- Coordinating translation services
- Submitting outstanding medical bills for payment
We will not let the insurance company take advantage of you or unfairly deny you benefits. We are passionate about helping injured workers and stay 100% personally involved in every case from start to finish.
For more information and commonly asked questions, visit our FAQ page.
Free Case Evaluation | Bradenton and Sarasota Workers’ Comp Medical Benefits Attorneys
We help injured workers get back on their feet. To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at Legler Murphy & Battaglia, LLP, call one of our Florida offices: Bradenton at 941-748-5599 or Sarasota at 941-366-3782. You can also contact us online.
If you are injured or recovering, let us come to your home, the hospital or another convenient location. We can also arrange transportation for you at no cost. There are no fees or costs until we win your case.