William M. Kliem
Mr. Kliem was born in Chicago, IL and earned his Associates of Applied Science degree in Occupational Therapy from the College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL.
His background includes an extensive 23 year career in Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation, assisting individuals with conditions which are both physically and mentally disabling . Mr. Kliem has provided Occupational Therapy services in various settings, including hospitals, outpatient clinics, and skilled nursing facilities.
Mr. Kliem is an active member of the National Association of Disability Representatives and is certified by the Social Security Administration to represent claimant’s pursuing Social Security disability benefits.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Occupational Therapy
- College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL
- AAS – 1991
- Major – Occupational Therapy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Disability Representative – 2015
- Certified by Social Security Administration – 2015
- American Occupational Therapy Association – 1991 to present